From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Mike Rhodes
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 6:22 PM
To: 'DX4WIN' <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Printing Direct To QSL

OK, I used to know how to do this but have obviously forgotten.

Using Version 9

I am setting up (trying to that is) to print directly to one of my
pre-printed QSLs. The card is 5.5W x 3.5H. The info needs to print in the
top right corner, starting at 2.81 from the left and the size of the
printing window is 2.69 x 1.69 inches.

I have created a custom label (Custom1) with label width and height set as
above. Spacing left is 2.81 and spacing top is .16. Nr Across and Down is 1.
I have set a custom paper size of 5.5 x 3.5 and that seems to be the issue.
When I click Ok, I get a "Not able to set Custom Paper Size" message. In
'Preview', I get a graphic of the label in the correct position but the page
size is 8.5 x 11.

Just found out that it does not like 4 x 6 but accepts 5 x 7.

Am I missing something or is what I'm trying to do just plain illegal?

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN