On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Dave N4QS wrote:

> I am having problems with searching today as well.  I just worked J5T on 20M
> RTTY.
> I have updated the QSO and it shows in the logbook.
> I double click on the entry in logbook to reopen the QSO.
> When the J5T 20M RTTY QSO is showing again in the entry window,
> I double click on the Country window for J5 in the box for 20M/Digital --
> expecting to see all J5 contacts made on 20M RTTY.
> All of the previous ones show, but the new one that I just made does not show
> up.
> If I click just on the 20M box heading in the country window, the new RTTY
> QSO shows along with all other previous 20M contacts made in all modes.

Dave,

When you do this step:

> I double click on the Country window for J5 in the box for 20M/Digital --

What is the *letter* in that box that you are double-clicking on?  If
the new QSO is only "W" (worked) status, but the box you are clicking
on has a "M" (mailed), "C" (confirmed) or "L" (label) in it, F8 will
*only* find the QSOs that match that particular QSL status. It will
not match the newly worked QSO.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us