wow, worked 3 new RTTY dxcc today: 9U4M,VP2MDC and J5T.... looking for VK9MA for another. BUT, last evening I saw 9U4M spotted on 40 doing rtty up 2. So I dropped down to 40 and sure enough Gritty showed him working on the spotted freq correctly. here is where things get crazy. I have been using MMTTY with DX4WIN and Writelog thru microHam keyer with the router software. Never had any problems or seen this behavior before. When I looked at the MMTTY print out window I see everything printed out in reverse... that is qc qc m4u9 m4u9 pu.... gritty shows them correctly so I know it's not them. So I send my call... looks like this iw4k iw4k iw4k.... this has me completely buffaloed.... for the next hour and half I went thru dx4win preferences, mmtty setup, and microham router looking for anything out of place and for something to get it right again. I have never seen this in all the time before. Nothing I did worked. Finally just for something to do I clicked on CLEAR in the mmtty print window. Voila! Back to normal and was able to get the 9U4 boys in the log. Can anyone explain this behavior or is it this old dude going crazy? lol 73's Cort K4WI