John, yes i did. Funny that it didn't come up that way on mine. Had to change it.

John

On 11/17/2017 2:33 PM, John, K9EL wrote:
Did you click on the actual QSO’s?    If you just enter DX0P, it will come up
as DU.  But if you have a DX0P QSO in the correct date range, it should come up
as Spratly.  I just checked my log on V9.03 and DX0P comes up as Spratly when I
click on an actual QSO in the log.

John K9EL