ARRL servers seem to have big problems. Tell them to buy clublog servers. It's pitty but the difference is like day and night. It is unacceptable to have such problems. But this is another reflector's story...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 20/11/2017 21:47, ο Bruce Blackley έγραψε:
Food for thought.

I spoke to a friend of mine at the ARRL about logging programs that upload
to LoTW after every contact.  He told me that he wished that they wouldn't
do that.  He said that it over worked the servers at the ARRL and kept them
very busy.  He said that he would prefer people to save up several contacts
and then upload them all at once.  Just an observation from the other side.

73

Bruce

WD4LBR

---