Every QSO either you submitted it for a mode only  either for a band, counts for Mixed. So check Mixed in this case.

Phone, cw, rtty counts for Mode.

And if 6,10, 12,...,160 is checked counts for Band

You need to put a C if you have submitted and checked this QSO to ARRL. That means checked

If this QSO is just submitted and not yet Checked, you should put S.

The I (Ignore) needs only if this QSO does not count for DXCC. By the way if you have a QSO that does not count for any award, put a 0 in rstS box. Then this QSO is not valid for any award

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 20/11/2017 21:32, ο John Pritt έγραψε:
Thanks for your reply Mike, much appreciated.  I have used the 'Compare' utility that Jim made up (Thanks Jim!) and I've change about half of the mismatches to what I thought they should be but I stopped half way through because I wasn't sure which of the 3 drop-downs (made visible by F5) I should select or change, S, C or I.

The last paragraph, number (2) of Jim's article is interesting though.  Unfortunately the 'Account Credits' chart it doesn't break down how an award was broken down for credit such as for Mixed, Band or Mode or all three.  That's why I was hoping I could merge the LOTW DXCC QSO file into DX4WIN log to make those selections for me automatically.

I've using DX4WIN since it was introduced, which I believe was before LOTW was even created, but I really didn't know how to address those entries.  Certainly it was laziness on my part for not taking the time to figure it out or asking Paul how to make those selections accurately.  I'll work on this though because I have retired and now would like DX4WIN to reflect the correct information.

Thanks again,  N1JP