On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Bruce Blackley WD4LBR wrote:

> I opened 9.03 and clicked on help/check for updates.  The window opened up
> but nothing showed up on the list.  Any suggestions.

Paul has to re-run the installation script each time I update a file.
He apparently has not done that yet.  As I wrote in my release
announcement:

"DX4WIN 9 users should use Help | Check for Updates from the main menu.
Note that there may be a delay between this announcement and when the
updated country file is actually available."

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us