That question on the LoTW site is important - there's a bunch of old QSLs
from the days of paper records that don't have full QSO information. For
example, I have some QSLs that are just "Mixed" credits for a given entity
- no callsign, no date/time. Looking at that QSL will help figure out
what's off for that QSL.
73,
    -Rick