I'll be happy to write one if you'll ship me your radio. ;-)

Try the 7600 as a starting point, see if that works, although I recall reading on the 7610 reflector that it may need a different default port number. If you're not comfortable doing that yourself, I can do it and send you the RIG file. If that does work, it won't be able to use all the features, but it'll be a starting point.