On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 4:43 AM, ROBERT GARCEAU W1EQ wrote:

>  I have all my FT8, JT65 QSO's in my log and updated with LOTW download for
> confirmations.
> How do I set up a way to keep track of countries worked and confirmed similar
> to the DXCC settings that I have now.
> It looks like I need to set up an award and I'm having a bit of problem
> setting that up.Any help would be most appreciated.

Do you mean *only* using those modes?  The only way I know is to
export the QSOs by mode and import them into a new, empty log.  That
is how I have been doing it with FT8 (worked #99, #100 and #101 this
past weekend).

You can get DXCC status for all digital modes combined, but not for
individual digital modes.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us