Something has corrupted. Try an update. Maybe this corrects the problem. If not I am afraid that you need to install dx4win again. Windows 10 seems very aggressive. As I use writelog also, I can see some have problems with 10 and it also. Personally I stick on windows 7...

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 26/12/2017 2:03 μμ, ο ON5GQ έγραψε:
Hello ,

After a Windows 10  update  DX4WIN 9.   is not working anymore.

When I try to start the program  I get an error message  "  Failed reading
the user exceptions file "   !!!

Can somebody help me to get DX4Win again working

I miss my logging program !!

Thanks in advance for any help

Best 73

Bernard

ON5GQ

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com