I've had my 7300 for a couple of months now and have tried a couple of
times to get it running with the DX4WIN PSK window. With the QSB cable
connected I have audio to the laptop and also when F9 live logging I get
the freq cell populated. I've tried the USB-D mode on the radio and I still
can't get the DX4WIN to key the rig. The rig control is on USB port 20 and
of course when I go to the PSK setup window, TX tab and try to set to Port
20 I get a conflict. Wondering what else I have to do to get the rig keyed
and TX audio to DX4WIN.

Thanks

NS4Jay