QSO entry window

FILE>PREFERENCES>SCREEN tab
and make the scale factor 100% (maybe more if you need it)

FT8 QSOs

You can log ft8 qsos in version 9
If you have older qsos in ft8 but logged as a different mode then you need to change this mode to ft8. You can use QSO>Multiple qso operations>Set mode
for this  purpose.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 2/1/2018 10:28 πμ, ο andyphewitt έγραψε:
Hi,

I have just installed 9.03 on my W10 PC and it all seems to be good. Only
two matters worry me. It seems that I cannot enlarge the QSO entry window,
the menu bar is on two line and some of the text is outside the relative
fields. This was not the case on 8.05. Is there a way to make the window a
bit wider and a bit taller?

I have not yet tried to do LoTW upload, has this been improved over the
previous version? I need to transfer across my FT8 QSOs and then do the
upload, is there any know difficulty in doing that?

73

Andy G3SVD