The WSJT-X manual says this:

The log file|wsjtx_log.adi|is updated whenever you log a QSO from/WSJT-X/. (Keep in mind that if you erase this file you will lose all “worked before” information.) You can append or overwrite the|wsjtx_log.adi|file by exporting your QSO history as an ADIF file from another logging program. Turning*Show DXCC entity and worked before status*off and then on again will cause/WSJT-X/to re-read the log file. Very large log files may cause/WSJT-X/to slow down when searching for calls.

So, you could just export your log as ADIF from DX4WIN using File->Import/Export then overwrite or combine it with what's in wsjt_log.adi.

A better alternative (recommended in the WSJT-X documentation) would be to use JT-AlertX (available at http://hamapps.com/). That has a lot more alerting features, and I think there's a way that you can have it do a one-time scan of any log file to "catch up". You can find more information about that at the website I mentioned.

I use JTAlertX myself, but I intentionally didn't "pre-load" as I want it to tell me about any country that I haven't worked on FT8, which of course would pick up an ATNO or anything else I needed, which is why I'm not 100% sure how to "pre-load" what you've worked already.