You need to be a subscriber (you need to pay for this service) in QRZ to use the xml data.

Under file>preferences> Ext Data tab you need to select under Data Source the "QRZ Online". Also check "Enabled" in "Online callsign lookup" as your user name and password. If you are a subscriber you will get complete data every time you press F3. If have a simple account in qrz (just to edit your data) you will get only a part of callsign data. Pressing update , you will update info as name, state, etc. which are not already filled in.

Additionally, you can enable "website callsign lookup" in the above tab. Then you have the option to see full data (the same you see when you browse) pressing ALT+F3. In this case you need to add in the Address Box

http://www.qrz.com/db/               for qrz.com

https://www.qrzcq.com/call/        for qrzcq.com

https://hamcall.net/call/                for Buckmaster online

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 9/1/2018 1:17 μμ, ο Jørgen Louis Christensen έγραψε:
Hi Kostas

I´m  not sure how to fill out the XML strings to get it to work i DX4WIN 9.
Have not used QRZ.COM XML before. Please help ;)

Regards 5Q2J, Joe