From: Lee Hallin [mailto:hall...@lanecc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 16:54
To: Mike Cizek W0VTT; Lee Hallin; dx4win@mailman.qth.net; Dave Perry N4QS
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] International Grid Chase

Hi Mike,

Doesn't look like you can (or I don't know how to) select any additional
bands for the VUCC award.  Highest (meter) band available seems to be 6
meters.

I have modified a simple program (originally written to track the FFMA) that
tracks what calls have credit for which Grids.  Currently, it only tracks
one call per grid.  I am in the process of updating it to keep track of
call,mode,date,#QSOs,LoTW Cnfm and LoTW Date for each band/mode
combination.  If anyone is interested in the program, drop me an email and
I'll see about getting you what I have.  Currently, it creates a .CSV file
that you can import to Excel and manipulate (sort) by what ever way you
like.  I am currently off the air (antennas clobbered from neighbors tree
icing up can falling on them) so I'm not able to do any LoTW updates
myself.  If you have a file that has been updated from LoTW this year and
would like to send it to me, that would make testing easier (I'm dummying up
data and that's slow).

73,
Lee  N7NU
>>> "Mike Cizek W0VTT" <mgci...@gmail.com> 1/11/2018 11:38 AM >>>
Hello Dave,

If you don't chase VUCC, you can use the VUCC award by adding all of the HF
bands and setting the start date to 1 Jan 2018.

Mike Cizek WØVTT