Will sorry but I didn't understand what are you asking. If you need the dx4win manual, you will find it in dx4win installation directory, in subdirectory docs. Mine is in C:\dx4w901\docs

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 22/1/2018 03:35, ο William Liporace έγραψε:
The user guide is from v 7.01 September 2008! Is there a user guide? Help
file looks more recent, I have not gone through it completely. This this
the "manual" from now on?

OK, I went to help & contents to read the portion that I wanted. I get the
QSOs not in log, but the view I had more then the four in the display! Do I
have to go through all  of it to find them? It would be nice to have the
ability to sort or filter.

One of the issues is to see the conflicts. I was told there was over 100
how do you resolve them??

TNX Will WC2L