On 31-Jan-18 04:33, David Gould wrote:
I can get those confirmed by card, those that are confirmed by LoTW, and also those that are confirmed by card **AND** LoTW.

How do I find those QSO that are confirmed by card **OR** Lotw?

There is no way to do this from within DX4Win ("that I know of..." weasel clause), in the absence of ability to do SQL operations on the database. You can export the log and perform simple spreadsheet calcs in Excel, or if you want just the bottom line number, here's the way:

 [Card OR LoTW] = F8 Card + F8 LoTW - F8 (Card AND LoTW)

Sorry if it's too banal & 73,

Zoran WA7AA