Hi, I just purchased version 9 and looking forward to getting installed on my
Ham PC.  In the past, when a new version was offered, I just copied my DX4Win
log file from the previous version into the new version.  Is this still
acceptable or should I actually import the log file into ver. 9xxx?  I’ve been
reading most of the reflector posts regarding this new version but I may have
missed where anyone posted that question.

I wasn’t going to upgrade because version 8 has been an awesome program for my
older radio equipment but there are 4 reasons why I decided purchased 9xxx.
1 – I wanted to do my part to ensure that Paul got financially rewarded for his
and others hard work!
2 – I also wanted to be able to import my FT8 log without having to play games
with the mode and…
3 – DX4Win ver. 8’s display on Windows 10 is very blah and the windows are non-
distinctive .  Win10 just doesn’t seem to offer the  various tinted title bars
with a bolder color for the selected window like XP and Win 7 did.  Now that
the DX4Win skin selections work properly, I can get a nice distinction between
windows…Lastly,
4 – With all the unbelievable support from Jim (AD1C) and several others, who
could ever ask for more from a logging program!

Thank you and 73,
John  (N1JP)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---