On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 5:31 PM, William Liporace WC2L wrote:

> I figured that out and working through it.. I am about 80-90% through the
> process.. I was hoping that DX4Win would the read fields in the download
> and fix things... No such luck!!

The DXCC award credits are not in the download of confirmations from LoTW.

The DXCC award credits are in a different ADIF file if you go to:

    Awards | Select DXCC Award Account | DXCC QSL Download

However, there is no way to import that file into DX4WIN, and the
award credits may not match your QSOs completely, especially if you
have DXCC credits that pre-date the LoTW system (i.e. paper DXCC
submissions with paper QSLs).

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us