> I could not find the fulllist.xml file but do not know where to look.

> Maybe you will have better luck.
> Just curious, where does ver 9.xx get its' IOTA listing?

There is a file called "islands.txt" in the SAVE directory.  It looks
like it was extracted from the fulllist.xml file.

There is a JSON-format file with the IOTA data in it, but I have not
looked at it yet, and I'll bet Paul has not either.  At some point if
the IOTA program adds or removes islands or groups, we'll need to deal
with that.  I'm guessing that with enough work, the JSON file could be
written out as XML, but I don't look forward to having to do that.
I'm 99.44% sure Paul will not update DX4WIN 8.0x if that comes to
pass.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us