Jim, I just noticed that it started on Dec 11th, 2017. Once in a while it was OK. When I would try and update it now, it will sometimes save the Grid, but not the county. I have to manually put that it. Wish I would have noticed it before. A pain to go back. I guess I should have checked my county totals.:-):Sure hope a fix can come.

73 John