Hi,I've been DX4WIN user since the start and am now using v. 8.0.5 which still
gives me the satisfaction. I am waiting new versions to stabilise before
upgrading, but have an important question about demand that was made previously
by several users:
Is now in the list of supported radios OmniRig included ??? If yes, FB, as it
would allow simultaneous use of DX4WIN and CW Skimmer or some other apps
needing to control the same radio.
IF not, user has to add different routers like LPBridge, LPB2, DDUtil, but
these have their limitations (LPB2 incompatible w. Icom protocol, DDUtil only
for Flex/Kenwood protocols...
73, Radi f6gnz