Let me know if you don’t have the driver in your DX4WIN radio folder….

This is what it should look like in the radio data base tab.

Dennis, k0eoo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Howard K2HK
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 9:56 AM
To: Dennis Petrich
Cc: dx4win dx4
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] FlexRadio and Dx4win

Thanks David and Dennis. I will try the drivers. I am just using whatever
DX4win includes and Winkey driver in SmartSDR. Will post my result here. After
spending major portion of 2 days working on this and the new rig I had planned
to take a day off. From radio. Not gonna be easy now :-).
Howard....K2HK
Sent from my iPad