On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 6:57 AM,  Dan N8VV wrote:

> Jim sent a radio file to me to try.  ZL3TE says it is working for him.
>

> I set it up and when I click on QSO > Add Real Time the everything
> locks up, the radio times out and I get the error message Radio
> Time Out - Radio disabled.

Did you set the baud rate correctly?  Which interface are you using
between the radio and the computer?  Did you previously have a
different ICOM radio that worked correctly with DX4WIN?

In the 7610 menu settings for CI-V, I typically turn Transceive = OFF.
I don't know if that will help in your case.

Also remember that only ONE program can access the radio COM port at a time.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us