you can minimize them. If you want to close them, you need to go to file>preferences>packet1 and select none in type box of cluster interface.

The band map is probably behind other windows. Try move them to find it.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 21/3/2018 03:39, ο Steve K7AWB έγραψε:
After bringing up the two packet spot windows I cannot figure how to cancel
them. The upper right side X does not do anything. Of course I am talking about
the dxspots  sorted by time window and the packet window.  I use ve7cc-1.  No
help from the help manual for closing them after a bye command.

AI have the latest standalone version of this program as version 3.024 on the
pc.   The packet window from dx4win says it is using ve7cc-1, v 2.447. What
does that discrepancy mean?

Also  I click on the band map when the packet is working but no visible map
shows?

73
Steve
K7awb