Hi Sergey (and anyone else this has happened to),

If you post to the list and your message is blank when delivered, it's because you sent it using HTML (or "Rich" ) format. This is the default for some email programs, and unfortunately it appears that this list is probably filtering that out, so the message appears blank. The message will likely be delivered to any off-list recipients correctly (I see that Jim, AD1C was copied directly) but anyone reading this on the list will only see the message footer.

@Paul: I know that "in the old days" people were pretty reluctant to allow HTML and/or MIME attachments, but those seem to be a lot more common. Any chance of getting the list modified to allow those? (I speak as someone who, with Thunderbird as my mail client, gets bitten by this all the time.)