I finally uploaded some ICOM IC-7610 files to my web site:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/radios/

They have been tested with DX4WIN 9.0x. There are two versions - one
that sets the CW filter to 250 Hz bandwidth when you double-click on a
DX spot, and another that sets the CW filter to 500 Hz bandwidth.

I make no promises as to whether they work on older versions of
DX4WIN.  If you want to try them with an older version of DX4WIN,
please report your results to the DX4WIN reflector.

If you run into any problems using these files, please report the
problelm(s) to the DX4WIN reflector.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us