From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of kostas sv1dpi
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:09 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] 51 States

I remember that it happens when you import a log which has a DC as a state.
There is nothing we can do to correct it, except you find a previous version of
your log which has not this problem, remove the DC from the imported log and
import this again. Only Paul can help you.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 28/3/2018 19:38, ο Mike Cizek W0VTT έγραψε: