Rick,

Thanks for the work and bad news!!!  ;-)

Looks like I'll need to get a new Radio Computer
which means I'll need to get a new keying system
since mine works off the Printer port and I'll need
to install a new Contesting Program since mine uses
DOS and I'll need to migrate my files to the new
computer (if they will work there) and I'll need to
re-install DX4WIN on the new computer (if I decide
to stay with it since I'm so p'd-off right now) and
I'll need to get T-QSL working on the new box and
I'll need to modify the mounting for the new computer
since its dimensions will surely be different than now
and I'll need to ... yadda-yadda-yadda ... so many things that I haven't
even thought of at this point.

At my age and after just moving to a new QTH and having to buy/install
a new tower/antennas, I don't know if all this is really worth it. 57 years
in Ham Radio might be enough.

...time for my nap.

73,     Bob  K8BL