Mine does that weekly...any time my internet connection didn't start /work
(which out in the country where I live, happens quite often!). I just chose
the "continue application" option..... the application works fine (minus
features that need internet connectivity). Then I work on getting the
internet working... and when I get that working again, all is fine.

Tim Moore