Just an update on this problem,  I re-installed DX4WIN 9.03 and everything
is back working just fine.  I did the Check for Updates and downloaded the
latest updates too.  The only thing I seemed to have "lost" is that I have
a customized version of the Logbook report that is now missing.  No big
deal I will just recreate that report.

Thanks to everyone that offered their help.  I am glad it was just as
simple as a reinstall.

73
Jerry N9AW