Happy you find a solution. It's better not to use the dropbox to save the file. It seems that dx4win has problems with this, especially when dx4win starts close the computer's start. I use also dropbox but as secondary backup directory. This way I backup my log but I have also less problems with dx4win.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 15/5/2018 6:10 πμ, ο Jerry N9AW έγραψε:
Just an update on this problem,  I re-installed DX4WIN 9.03 and everything is back working just fine.  I did the Check for Updates and downloaded the latest updates too.  The only thing I seemed to have "lost" is that I have a customized version of the Logbook report that is now missing.  No big deal I will just recreate that report.

Thanks to everyone that offered their help.  I am glad it was just as simple as a reinstall.

73
Jerry N9AW