I had similar problem with ve7cc recently. I thought that he has a problem and changed to ae5e and seems ok. I didn't examine if I loose any spots but seems ok. I have checked to ignore grey spots, have you? I did it when the put ft8 spots in RBN. I unchecked ft8 and asked for grey spots to be ignored (file>preferences>packet1>Spots to ignore). Maybe some of the "lost" QSOs is really grey.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 28/6/2018 3:04 πμ, ο Mike Parnin via DX4WIN έγραψε:
I 'm running version 9.04 and all of a sudden my "DX Spots DXCC sorted by Arrival" and "Packet
window" are only updating approximately every 5 to 10 minutes. I have tried various cluster nodes with
the same problem. My internet connection and speed is fine. In the Packet window if I do a SH/DX  the "
DX Spots" and Packet windows are updated to more current times. Changing my sort from Arrival to Time
does not change the problem. The time in my QSO window does keep current time. I have also noticed that I am
missing a lot of spots compared to spots outside of the DX4WIN program using other programs which are
updating more frequently. I have never used the filter option. My clusters of preference are K1TTT and VE7CC.
Please note that this problem just occurred and was working perfectly for months. Any suggestions would be
helpful.

TNX       Mike     N4EPD