Hello fellow DX4Win`rs

I have a small glitch in DX4Win version 9.4,1

The problem is when I add QSL cards off line then go to print the labels it
shows only one label. But if I close down the program and reload the same
program the QSL labels are there ready for printing.

What is happening here or am I doing something wrong  pilot error ?

73 Glyn GW0ANA

P/S around 6 months ago a couple of you State side gentlemen agreed to help
me convert my paper logs to ADIF if I scanned my log books. I have now
managed to get my log books scanned into high quality PDF files.

But unfortunately I have inadvertently deleted the file in which I saved
your kind offers and relevant email address.

I have a friend in Scotland who is helping me but I feel embarrassed asking
him to do the whole 6 log books, as the man works and has family commitments
.

I was thinking if I could get additional help from those USA volunteers it
would be fantastic. Please email me again if you have the time to help out
with just one log book conversion into ADIF from a PDF scan.

Then the load would be shared and I would have a full log on DX4win of my
lifetime QSOs before this OLD timer runs out of puff hi.

I really do appreciate my  GM friends hard work on my behalf but I feel I
need to lighten his load. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

73 Glyn GW0ANA

A DX4Win user from version 1.