Hi Folks,

I have updated the WPX Honor Roll Deleted Prefix listing.   I do not
see AC9, AC0 or AJ7 listed in that file anymore.

If you are running DX4WIN 8.05 and earlier, you can get the updated
file using the DX4WIN Data Updater.  If you are using one of these
versions of DX4WIN, please let me know whether this update is
important to you.  If enough people respond, I'll update the Updater
so it can get the latest file automatically from the CQ WPX Award
director's website (that's not the case today).

If you are running DX4WIN 9.01 and later, you will need to wait for
Paul to make the updated file available as part of  Help | Check for
Updates.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us