From: Tonno Vahk
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:24 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] how to Set RTTY mode on Flex?

hi,

I have Flex CAT set via FlexradioSSDR over virtual COM port created in SmartSDR
CAT. Everything else works great but when clicking on a RTTY spot in DX4WIN the
mode on Flex is set to DIGL not RTTY.

I know the MD command nr 6 sets DIGL. I think it has remained from older times
when Flex used DIGL for RTTY. How now to make DX4WIN set correct mode RTTY?

In Win-Test there is workaround through Omnirig which lets to select ZZMD30
command for correctly setting mode to RTTY. But no Omnirig in DX4WIN.

Any ideas how to solve this??

73
Tonno
ES5TV