Jerry,

If you buy and get a “License Code” emailed to you for Ver 9 please let me know.

I am also currently running 8.0.5 and purchased through the DX4WIN website the
upgrade last Saturday, Oct 13th for Ver 9. Coming up on a week and a half now.
I received the thank you for your order email within minutes of purchasing the
upgrade but I have yet to receive my code.

Four separate emails to Paul (DX4WIN addresses) have gone unanswered as well as
the  couple of phone calls I have made to the number on the order form. I
understand I have an AOL address that has issues according to the DX4WIN
website, but I have also emailed for my work email address that is totally
separate.

Still wondering what I need to do...

Brian - NX0X
Sent from my Google Machine