Hi,

I am using DX4WIN version 9 (9.0.4.1176), and maybe one of the other users has a solution for the following problem:

I just want to delete a wrong QSL manager entry for a callsign, without overwriting with another entry. If I clear the QSL-manager field in the QSO-window and press F10, then the former entry in the QSL-manager field appears again.

Up to version 8 there was a possibility to delete inappropriate entries directly in the QSL manager database. This function is obviously disabled with version 9 ("QSL manager editor not available"). Does anyone have any idea how just to delete an inappropriate entry from the DX4WIN QSL-manager database?

73 de Georg, DL5NO