Hello Paul

Go to File>preferences>packet2

Check the enabled (this will make dx4win connected to clusters every time it starts again)

Under node address write

VE7CC-1>Whonnock-BC,ve7cc.net

and put your call under Callsign

Exit and save. Maybe you need to re-start dx4win. Is it working now?

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 4/6/2019 10:44, ο Paul GRANGER έγραψε:
Hi all
I had a problem (power cut) and had to reinstall, and update. All this
went OK. That is latest version 9.04.1176
If I remember correct, when I was doing a search on the packed window
(connected to VE7CC), the result was shown on the DX Spots window. This
no longer is the case.
What am I missing ?

73
Paul F6EXV