I my just be getting old, but it seems to me the colors and alerts in this
version are very different from the old ones.  Issues I have:

* After hitting f9 I think the square in the country window stayed on the
country/mode of the spot? Mine now goes to that place then returns to the
current freq/mode of the radio.
* The announcements seem to be for the lowest level award the spot satisfies.
I have mine set to announce "new award mode" and it still announces new award
bands?  What if it is a new country will it still announce as a new award
band????
* Same with the colors."new award mode" is listed in the documentation as a
higher ranked even (2 vs3) than "new award band" but for spots that are both
mine colors  the spot as a new band.
All I want is for CW and Digital spots to be announced if they are new or
unconfirmed, but I simply cannot seem to be able to do this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Best 73,Bill--K5ZQ