Thanks Jim, I was hoping the answer was different... In that case, the VUCC
Grid awards tab shouldn’t even have checkboxes for 160-10m :)

Seems like a waste to me to have implemented the VUCC Grid award and not allow
it to track all bands.  For every other award, the user gets to define the
valid bands and the award bands, why not for this? :-)

I guess D4W users couldn’t use it to track the 2018 Grid Challenge, then...

73 Len