Hi,I was using DX4WIN with window sizes set for my large external monitor.
After update from Win 7 to Win 10 DX4WIN window sizes remained as set before on
the external monitor. But, after leaving home for my portable site, I reverted
to use my laptop Vostro 3700 display. When I started DX4WIN, now I've got  the
logging window very small related to other dx4w windows (same call, log,
bandspots..), and there is no command available to enlarge it!
Any clue?
P.S. All other non dw4win desktop icons that have been well set on the large
external monitor, now are all mixed-up , changing their initial large screen
place. Some Windows 10 joke??
73, Radi f6gnz