On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 6:32 AM Joe Stepansky KQ3F wrote:

> In Print QSL labels there are checkbox options for Print QSL Manager Labels,
> Print Method Labels, etc. They're checked by default. I can uncheck them
> manually each time, but I'd rather have them unchecked permanently, because
> I sometimes forget. But I can't figure out how to do that. Looked in
> Databases/Labels, in Preferences, still can't fine it. Can anyone help me
> find it? Thanks!

Joe, I went through all the preferences but could not find anything.
Maybe this is something Paul can add to the program, as part of the
Rep/Lab preference tab, i.e. fill in default values for "Print QSL
Labels" from the preference item(s).

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us