Here is what I do.

When I log a sota contact I put the sota reference in the QSO notes field.

I have made a report format called sota that has Date, Time, Band, Mode,
Callsign and QSO notes fields only.

So I use whatever filter is practical to select the QSO's I want to export then
I bring up the logbook window and select the sota report I have made, then
right mouse on that window and select write to file as csv.  Now I have a csv
that I can add my call and v2 fields or make changes necessary keeping the csv
format before uploading the resulting file to the sota database.  I use Google
Sheets for making the changes and download the file as csv which is perfect to
upload to the sota database.

A couple of other things I do is change the Band field in DX4win to MHz in the
preferences as that is what sota database wants.

 Also I have made a group for sota chases and sota activations.  When exporting
the QSO's with a filter on I do a multiple QSO operations, set group number to
the relevant group so I know I have exported them.

Also If the export is an activation I do a LoTW export while the filter is on
and I apply the right QTH details to those QSO's when uploading those to LoTW
since they are from a different QTH location.  I make a unique station location
in the LoTW TQSL for each sota summit I operate from so I can do this.

John ZL1BYZ