From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Paul GRANGER
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:13 PM
To: Dan Violette <dank...@socal.rr.com>; 'REFLECTOR dx4win'
<dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Ideas for development

Hi Dan
Re garding dupes, I do not mean during a contest (every contest program will do
that) but for the general log.
Example
I have run a specific contest program, and have exported to an adif file. I
need to import this file into DX4Win. This is where each imported QSO should be
compared to the global log and show someting when itis a dupe (same band  and
same mode)
73
Paul F6EXV