Thank you Mike,
I made a new folder on my desktop and placed everything from dx4win in that new
folder. Is this correct?
I’m disappointed that Yaesu FTDX 5000 is not in Dx4win. This is not a new
radio. It has been around for a while.
Does anybody know if the 3000 is in dx4win as placeholder for all Yaesus or was
5000 left out?
Thank you,
73, Alex AK1MD

Sent from my iPhone