Guy
Thanks for your input.
I disagree with you : to take a simple example, L32LogSync will (automatically for each QSO if you set it up this way) upload QSOs to ClubLog and/or LoTW very easily. JTDX and WSJT make provisions to send QSO directly to some logs, like Logger32 for example, and it is not the only one. We cannot log into DX4Win, and this requires an import of the whole WSJT log, duplicated included...
These features are very usefull, and make our lifes easy.
Whether QSOs are uploaded one by one, or every X period, the total trafic is the same alltogether.

But the main point is : what are the developpers working on, if on anything ?
WE NEED INFORMATION !

73
Paul F6EXV