I have a QSL card for the Falkland Island on 160M CW dated January 26,
1974. It was submitted to the ARRL years ago and counted as a 160M QSO. It
also shows up on my LoTW rewards screen as confirmed because my DXCC and
LoTW accounts were merged when I first went to LoTW.

My problem is that DX4WIN (Ver 9.09) will not give me credit for the
confirmation. When I display my needed list, it says that I have worked the
Falkland Islands on DIGITAL and SSB but have no confirmations for either of
those modes. I also says I have no CW QSOs on 160M. I have never bothered
to confirm the additional 160M QSOs with VP8 since I already have that
band/country confirmed with the ARRL on LoTW.

I know what is happening here. The DX4WIN software is getting tangled up
with the silly ARRL DXCC CW rules that only allows QSOs after January 1,
1975 to count for CW. All CW QSOs before that will ONLY count for MIXED
mode. The ARRL continues to maintain this rule to protect folks who are
high on the CW Honor roll that have influence with the ARRL as directors
and officers. All other DXCC awards have done away with date restrictions.

I like for LoTW and my DX4WIN totals to agree on all modes and bands. But I
can see they will never agree unless the DX4WIN software is fixed to take
into account the CW DXCC restrictions.

73, Richard =- K5NA