Hello Ray,

I apologize for my English. I agree with you. I would like to say that the most of the users who desperately wanted automatic upload, etc have gone. And if some of them are still stick with Dx4win will leave someday. I agree that Dx4win needs urgently to have these features to be able to keep the users it has. Much more features to increase the users number.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 7/4/2020 22:28, ο Raymond Benny έγραψε:
Kosta,

I like to thank you for all your support with DX4WIN over the years. I too have been a loyal DX4WIN user for more than 25 years. However, most the things you mentioned that DX4WIN users do not like or need is not true, in my mind.

I am hoping Paul will be working on some sort of automatic upload for LOTW and WSJTX QSOs into DX4WIN. If not, I believe DX4WIN will become stagnant in its use by not taking into account the changes that are happening in making QSOs and logging them.

Ray,
N6VR